📈 We're seeing all-time record levels of activity on the platform as the country makes plans to get back together again! As a result, we're making a number of hires in the team to help us push towards our bold vision of allowing anyone to organise their dream event in minutes, not months.
At Add to Event, we want to allow anyone with a passion for events to grow a truly successful business and this is where you come in. We're hiring a Growth Manager to rapidly scale the supply side of our platform and ensure that suppliers are having the best possible experience. You should have a passion for growth, a love of the small businesses you’ll be working with and a genuine interest in helping people to grow their events business through Add to Event.
Add to Event is an award-winning startup that has helped to find suppliers for over 100,000 events. Our innovative marketplace makes it incredibly easy to find whatever you need for your event, from Arabian tents to wood-fired pizza caterers. We’ve been used for everything from birthday parties to large corporate events for the likes of The BBC, Accenture and JP Morgan.
Working closely with our Head of Growth, you will be driving usage rates across our supplier base. From calls and emails right through to devising strategy to improve acquisition, activation and retention. Combined with this you will also work closely with our Customer Success Executive ensuring we deliver best in class customer support. This role is one that will be fast-paced, with lots to achieve.
You’ll utilise a strong set of skills across customer support, user experience, operations and data analysis to achieve your ambitious growth targets. You’ll enjoy working as part of a dynamic team and use the knowledge you gain from new customers to help improve our offering and push the business forward.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Ability to quickly build rapport – you should be able to easily engage potential new customers in conversations, understanding the issues they face and how Add to Event can help.
- Fast learner – you’ll be in a fast paced environment where you’ll need to be able to quickly absorb a lot of information.
- Goal oriented – you’ll need to relish the opportunity to help achieve and exceed targets.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial mindset – to succeed in this role you’ll need to be driven to achieve your targets and be able to identify new ways to achieve those goals.
- Analytical – you should be comfortable processing customer data to segment and target users based on multiple criteria
Team & Benefits
We're a small but mighty team with a passion for building and scaling products that make a positive impact. We have 5 core values that underpin everything we do. You can expect a talented and ambitious team who also like to have fun - whether that's regular lunchtime games or creative Christmas parties.
- Competitive Salary
- We offer 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working - we are currently all working remotely (from home or co-working spaces) and are big advocates of remote-first and asynchronous working practices - you won't find back-to-back Zoom meetings here! We plan to have a London HQ later this year for in-person working, meetings and collaboration but we welcome applications from those looking to work mostly remote.
- Equipment - We’ll hook you up with a brand new MacBook, monitor, and any other accessories you need to do your best work.
- Learning and Development - we fully support your professional development, whether that's paying for new tools, books, courses or coaches.
- Mental health support - we want to ensure everyone in the company has the access they need to mental health support so we provide free access to therapy sessions via Spill
- Regular socials - we're a social bunch and during the pandemic the team put on a wide array of fun socials. Now that restrictions are starting to ease off we're planning in-person meet ups again and our first company retreat is planned for September!
- Company retreats - we're taking the whole company away on our first retreat in September consisting of outdoor activities, workshops, games, and plenty of fantastic food and drink!