Lightdraw Photography

Professional award winning photographer located in beautiful surroundings in Northampton but travelling all over the world.
View all 6 photos
Matt & Laura's wedding in Ravello

Services we provide

Photo and Video
Photographers
Wedding Photographer
Videographers
Audio Visual Equipment

Address

Lightdraw Photography
Unit 17, Heart of the Shires Shopping Village
Weedon
Northamptonshire
NN11 4JG

About Lightdraw Photography

I am a full-time professional wedding, portrait & commercial photographer. I started my career in TV watching lighting cameramen set up and use light perfectly for their work. I was taught in my teens by Bruce Pinkard a friend of my fathers and well renowned and respected photographer of the '70s and '80s. I use my studio as a base but work all over the country and world. I have won awards for my work and take great pride in what I do.

My documentary wedding photography is balanced with gorgeous contemporary portraits. I hope you’ll see in my images how comfortable people are when they’re in front of my camera. 90% of my job is people, the other 10% is taking the images. I live with my partner in Northamptonshire not far from my studio and have 2 teenage children and a soppy dog! I hope you enjoy my work and look forward to hearing from you.

Reviews

This supplier does not yet have any reviews

Book Lightdraw Photography

Get quotes from Lightdraw Photography and others within hours.

Takes 2-3 minutes

Book Lightdraw Photography

Get quotes from Lightdraw Photography and others within hours.

Takes 2-3 minutes

Get quotes from Lightdraw Photography

and dozens of other professionals in your area