Services we provideStreet Food CateringPizza VansCorporate Event CateringMobile CaterersPrivate Party CateringWedding Catering
About Wood Chop Pizza
We have been a regular at street-food markets around Bristol for over four years now where we have developed our skill creating high quality pizzas and have built up a great reputation. We can take our full market set-up making Neapolitan pizza with our wood-fired oven to private functions such as weddings, parties and other types of events.
The oven cooks the pizza at about double the heat that a normal oven can reach which allows the pizza to be ready in under two minutes and creates a characteristic taste. The pizzas are around 11 inches in diameter and one will be enough for a full meal for one person, and we can serve around 35-45 pizzas per hour.
We've taken care to design a smart-looking set-up that is well-presented and will fit in well anywhere and we are fully insured and make sure that upholding high standards with regards to hygiene is an absolute priority with our own manual hand-washing facility with hot water, soap and anti-bacterial gel.
The only thing that we require is a 4x3 metre flat space for the gazebo and oven, and access for a Land Rover and space to manoeuvre the oven in to place, which is on a trailer. We don’t require any electrical power supply as wood is the only source of heat in the oven and we have battery-powered lights.
Our menu options include
- Marinara (vegan) – Italian tomato sauce, fresh basil, oregano, chopped garlic, extra virgin olive oil
- Margherita (vegetarian) – Italian tomato sauce, fresh basil, mozzarella, extra virgin olive oil
- Sun-Dried Tomato, Ricotta & Fresh Pesto (vegetarian) – Italian tomato sauce, fresh basil, mozzarella, sun-dried tomato, ricotta, homemade vegetarian pesto
- Saltpig Curing Company Garlic & Pepper Salami – Italian tomato, fresh basil, mozzarella, local Saltpig Garlic & Pepper Salami
- Saltpig Curing Company Cotswold ‘Nduja – Italian tomato, fresh basil, mozzarella, local Saltpig Cotswold ‘Nduja (spicy)
Delicious pizza, everything happened as discussed
Thank Gareth for catering at our barn dance. Everyone enjoyed the pizza and we really appreciated your great communication and friendly approach. Best regards, Will and Sian
Book Wood Chop Pizza
Get quotes from Wood Chop Pizza and others within hours.