Services we provide
About Let's Go Street Food
Let’s Go Street Food has various arms to our business which are generally used by wedding parties and businesses, using a mix and match menu to suit all needs:
1) Let's Go Mexicana is our Mexican stall which sells burritos, nachos, chilli beef. This was our original stall and has been trading since 2010, in this time we have perfected authentic Mexican recipes which are always cooked fresh on the day.
2) St Monans Fine Fisheries serves traditional Fish and Chips from our converted 1979 Renault Estafette van. Our family is originally from St Monans on the East Scottish coast, many members of our family were fisherman and a family member still owns a fish mongers in the village who supplies us with the freshest fish. We also serve butchers sausage, calamari or king prawns or our Fishermans Basket, which is a bit of everything.
3) The Longhorn Steak Co serves locally reared (just 2 miles from our base) and a rare breed of beef with the exclusive Longhorn cattle our local farm produces. Longhorn is widely known as the best tasting steak from many blind taste tests, we serve this is a toasted brioche bun, crispy lettuce, onion, cheese, jack daniels mayo, along with various toppings such as blue cheese, chorizo, chipotle, brie and bacon.
4) ‘Boar or Beef’ stall exhibits our locally reared boar or beef burgers which are served in toasted brioche buns with crispy salad and Jack Daniels mayo. You can choose from toppings such as blue cheese, cheddar, pulled pork, chorizo and chipotle. Even double up with a stacked 4oz boar patty and a 4oz beef patty.
5) Let’s Go Chicken Burgers serves hand cut chicken breast which we batter with flower and a seasoned corn-flake coating which is then deep fried to create a crispy coating crunch with a juicy centre. This stall can be 100% halal if requested, we have found this has worked well at events who have a large number of guests requesting halal food.
Our typical guests are business lunch, wedding or birthday party hosts who want to provide their guests with a modern experience of outdoor catering as a street food experience.
Our menus are suited perfectly to mix and match between two of our menus to suit all the needs of their guests.
The staff really enjoyed the fish & chips, prawns & chips and sausage & chips. Chris was really friendly and arrived in ample time in order to get things up and running. He was ready an hr before the official start time and even stayed longer than expected. Overall, we had a really good day, thanks to Chris' service going above & beyond!
Fantastic what a great guy as well thank you .
Amazing food and Chris was fabulous throughout could not fault him or the good everyone really enjoyed it. Defo would book again and recommend. Thank you Chris
Aimee & Brad
A big thank you to Chris and his team. The food was excellent, everyone loved it. Will definitely use Let’s Go Street Food again!
Let’s Go Street Food offered great value for money. They catered the evening food for our wedding and all the guests were very satisfied! We chose the longhorn steak and the mexican stalls and both were excellent!
Ordered quite last minute and the company were great, everything run smoothly and got some great feedback from colleagues, thanks!
Great food, good service
I used streetfood for a corporate event, they turned up with plenty of time to set up, the food they provided was great, everyone enjoyed it. would definitely recommend
Amazing Evening Party Food
Awesome service and quality from start to finish.... everyone said how fab the choice and taste of the fish n chips plus alternatives was. Easy to book, confirm and no washing up for us as hosts. Made the 60th party perfect thanks
Fab service and lovely guys!
After our previous vendor let us down, we were looking for somebody pretty last minute. Let’s Go Street Food were great at communication from the off, which is really important, especially because this was a corporate event. Pricing and Mexican food options were clear and they were able to accommodate all of our dietary requirements. The food and team running it on the day were a huge hit with our members of staff! Would definitely recommend, without a doubt.
Great food and great service
Chris and his team were great - the food and service were fab - they arrived on time, set up and were ready to serve our employees at the time I asked. Would not hesitate to recommend and use again.
The Let's go Street Food team arrived in good time to set up and prepare for the evening staff party. They were friendly, organised, and professional.
We had both the Beef or Boar and Mexicana stalls. We are a hospitality company ourselves with many chefs, and foodies amongst us, and everyone commented on how yummy the food was.
I have no hesitation recommending Let's Go, and hope to use them in the future for further events
Book Let's Go Street Food
Get quotes from Let's Go Street Food and others within hours.