Services we provide
About Let's Go Street Food
Let’s Go Street Food has various arms to our business which are generally used by wedding parties and businesses, using a mix and match menu to suit all needs:
1) Let's Go Mexicana is our Mexican stall which sells burritos, nachos, chilli beef. This was our original stall and has been trading since 2010, in this time we have perfected authentic Mexican recipes which are always cooked fresh on the day.
2) St Monans Fine Fisheries serves traditional Fish and Chips from our converted 1979 Renault Estafette van. Our family is originally from St Monans on the East Scottish coast, many members of our family were fisherman and a family member still owns a fish mongers in the village who supplies us with the freshest fish. We also serve butchers sausage, calamari or king prawns or our Fishermans Basket, which is a bit of everything.
3) The Longhorn Steak Co serves locally reared (just 2 miles from our base) and a rare breed of beef with the exclusive Longhorn cattle our local farm produces. Longhorn is widely known as the best tasting steak from many blind taste tests, we serve this is a toasted brioche bun, crispy lettuce, onion, cheese, jack daniels mayo, along with various toppings such as blue cheese, chorizo, chipotle, brie and bacon.
4) ‘Boar or Beef’ stall exhibits our locally reared boar or beef burgers which are served in toasted brioche buns with crispy salad and Jack Daniels mayo. You can choose from toppings such as blue cheese, cheddar, pulled pork, chorizo and chipotle. Even double up with a stacked 4oz boar patty and a 4oz beef patty.
5) Let’s Go Chicken Burgers serves hand cut chicken breast which we batter with flower and a seasoned corn-flake coating which is then deep fried to create a crispy coating crunch with a juicy centre. This stall can be 100% halal if requested, we have found this has worked well at events who have a large number of guests requesting halal food.
Our typical guests are business lunch, wedding or birthday party hosts who want to provide their guests with a modern experience of outdoor catering as a street food experience.
Our menus are suited perfectly to mix and match between two of our menus to suit all the needs of their guests.
Awesome Food and Friendly Team!
Chris has been awesome catering for our corporate event. Great communication, really accommodating and helpful and he has a such a friendly team and not forgetting the food was delicious. 100% will be using Chris in the future!
Exceptional Food & Service
Chris was so helpful from the start, accommodating multiple dietary requirements. I heard guests say it was the best fish and chips they've ever had and the burritos were delicious too. The stalls looked great at our funfair event and Chris was set up in plenty of time. Chris also offered to help me with last minute touches to the event which was so helpful. Really enjoyed having them!
Brilliant Mexican Street Food!
We booked Let's Go Street Food for our company Family Fun Day on 07 July. The team arrived on time and produced the most wonderful food for our 200 guests. Very friendly guys who always had a smile on their face. Thank you very much for everything!
Great fish and chips and friendly service
Chris did a really excellent job at our joint 50th celebration, where we had a variety of stalls for an afternoon/evening party. He even came down the evening before to set up his stall (we chose this as the van wouldn't fit in the gateway to our garden - it worked really well). The next day, he was highly efficient in serving well over 100 people calmly and efficiently - fish and calamari were great and the chips won a lot of praise! Chris and his uncle were very friendly and nice to have around. Would definitely recommend.
Perfect Addition to Our wedding day
Let’s Go catering were fantastic. Good communication throughout. Stalls look fun and professional. Lots of great comments. Even remembered the bride and groom by leaving us a burrito in our honeymoon tent. Perfect :)
Fantastic service and food
Chris and the team were amazing from start to finish. Great communication and fabulous food. We had the Mexican and Fish & chips which went down really well at our event. I would highly recommend Let’s Go Street Food. Thanks for making our event a great success.
What can I say Chris and Dan were great, friendly, chatty, arrived on time. Food smelt and tasted delicious. Had great feed back from staff who commented on how tasty and filling the burritos and nachos were. Would highly recommend!! I know we will be booking them again
Thanks Guys, look forward to seeing you again - Angi and everyone at Phoenix
Fantastic food and service
We hired chris and the team for our wedding on Thursday and have had so many comments about how amazing the food was! They even put some behind the bar for me and my husband later on. Couldn’t recommend them enough, from booking to serving they were top notch!
Amazing all round experience
Hired let's go street food for a works corporate event where customers and suppliers were there all day, something which we hadn't done before.
Great communication before the event, answered all questions and on the day nothing was too much trouble.
Really happy with the set up and the food vans looked great.
Had really postive comments from everyone who visited the food stalls, including the staff and customers loved the food great taste and quality. Friendly members of the team and was all packed up and cleaned away in a very professional manner. Cannot thank Chris and the team enough, will definitely be using them again in the future.
Highly recommended, you won't be disappointed.
Chris catered for my 50th birthday party
I fully recommend Let's Go Street Food. All communications with Chris in the run up to my party were friendly, prompt and helpful. I chose to have Mexican food and hotdogs and burgers. I am vegetarian and was delighted that there were options of halloumi burgers and 5 bean chilli burritos which were both delicious. Chris arrived at the venue early, set up easily, and the stalls looked fantastic, fully complementing my festival theme. All of the food was calmly and efficiently prepared, and was fresh and delicious. Everyone praised the service-Chris was friendly and chatty to all. My guests are all talking about how fantastic the food and service was and a number of them intend to book Let's Go Street Food for their own events. Thank you.
Book Let's Go Street Food
Get quotes from Let's Go Street Food and others within hours.